Part No. F12J77245
Nittan’s SPERA Intelligent Fire Alarm Network System supports several network annunciators that provide the same functions as the main display on the fire alarm control panel. The SPERA network annunciators connect to any node and can annunciate the full network system or selected network nodes.
The SPERA network annunciators are available in an 80 character (4 x 20) and 640 character (16 x 40) display. Both models are equipped with an easy to use menu system complete with a directional keypad and switches for Enter, Menu, Cancel and Info. The remote network annunciators have four status queues with selector switches and LEDs for Alarm, Supervisory, Trouble and Monitor. The network annunciators also have common control switches and LEDs for Signal Silence, Fire Drill, System Reset, Lamp Test, General Alarm and Acknowledge.
In addition to being network annunciators, these units can be used as driver modules for LED annunciation, graphic
annunciation, programmable switch modules and fan damper controls.
The SPERA network annunciators also allow for the control switches to be disabled on a per function basis (via laptop configurator) for areas that do not require certain Common Control functions to be remotely located from the Fire Alarm Control Panel. Both models can be mounted in a NK-AN-BB1R or NK-AN-BB2R or NK-AN-BB3R enclosure.
- Available in two models: NK-AN-LCD and NK-AN-LCDG
- Connect to any node to annunciate the full network system or selected network nodes
- Do not take up a node address
- Easy to use menu system complete with a directional keypad and switches
- Four status queues with selector switches and LEDs for Alarm, Supervisory, Trouble and Monitor to sort
- Support programmable modules and annunciator modules
- NK-AN-LCDG displays eight events per page with each event displayed over 2 lines with 40 characters per line
- Both models can mount in an NK-AN-BB1R, NK-AN-BB2R or NK-AN-BB3R enclosure