Part No. F16C77300
EVA-DIP-SCI Dual Input Module with Short Circuit Isolator is intended for use in addressable two wire systems. The module monitors and transmits the status (normal, open, short, or active) of devices equipped with NC/NO dry contacts to a control panel. The initiating device circuit (IDC) can be wired on Class A (Style D & E) or Class B (Style B & C).
- Loop powered
- Provides two interfaces to NC/NO contact devices
- SCI function
- Supports Class A and Class B wiring
- SEMS screws for easy wiring
- Status indicator LED
- Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer
- Single loop address
- Low standby current (3mA)
- Mounts to optional 4-inch square junction box
The module has a built-in short circuit isolator. SCI
circuit prevents entire loop failure in the event of a
short between L+ and L- on the loop.