Part No. F14-77010
The EVA-DPH is an attractively-styled, low profile combined dual optic photoelectric smoke and heat detector for use with the Nittan NFU-7000 series of Fire Alarm Control panels. The EVA-DPH Dual Optical Detector goes one step further and uses both IR and blue LEDs to provide a more accurate measurement of particles within the chamber.
By calculating the ratio of these light sources, which operate at different wavelengths, the EVA-DPH can determine the particle size and thus distinguish between smoke and non-combustion products such as steam and dust. This patented, award winning technology is unique to Nittan and provides an excellent solution to false alarms in areas prone to steam and dust, including hotels, hospitals and other areas of multiple occupancy.
- Smoke detector discriminates between smoke and steam particles for reducing false alarm
- Heat detector detects rate of rise and fixed temperature
- Well suited for hotels, hospitals and restaurants
- Low profile, stylish appearance
- Low monitoring current
- OMNIVIEWTM 360° LED
- Remote indicator output
- Locking mechanism to avoid unauthorized removal
- Supplied with protective dust cover
- Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer
- Automatic sensitivity compensation
- Adjustable sensitivity via control panel software
- Corresponds to auto-test function of NFU-7000 series control panel