Part No. F16-77325
EVA-MiniIP Input Module is intended for use in addressable two wire systems. The module monitors and transmits the status (normal, open, short, or active) of devices equipped with NC/NO dry contacts to a control panel. The module is used for Class B (Style B & C) operation.
- Designed to meet a wide range of applications
- Provides an interface to NC/NO contact devices
- Small size and light weight
- 127 modules can be used per one loop
- Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer
- Loop powered and Low standby current (1.7mA)
- Allows it to fit inside devices or electrical boxes behind devices.