Part No. F14C77000
The EVA-PY is an attractively-styled, low profile, analogue addressable, photoelectric smoke detector for use with the Nittan NFU-7000 series of Fire Alarm Control panels. The smoke sensitivity of the detector can be programmed using the control panel software to suit the environmental conditions. The detector status is continually monitored and reported to the panel and automatic compensation corrects the sensitivity for contamination build up with time.
The EVA-PY detector utilizes a new sophisticated smoke chamber design and an Orange sensing LED, which provides stable response across the entire smoke spectrum. The detector has a chemically etched, stainless steel insect screen to minimise the ingress of insects and airborne contaminants.
- Responds well to both black and white smoke
- Low profile, stylish appearance
- Low monitoring current
- OMNIVIEWTM 360° LED
- Remote indicator output
- Locking mechanism to avoid unauthorized removal
- Supplied with protective dust cover
- Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer
- Automatic sensitivity compensation
- Adjustable sensitivity via control panel software
- Corresponds to auto-test function of NFU-7000 series control panel