Part No. F16-77310
EVA-SCM-SCI Sounder Control Module with Short Circuit Isolator is an output module intended for use in addressable two wire systems, which provides the control of NAC (Notification Appliance Circuit) devices. The module is used for Class A (Style Z) and Class B (Style Y) operation.
- Controls NAC devices
- NAC circuit rated up to 2A@30VDC max.
- SCI function
- Supports Class A and Class B wiring
- SEMS screws for easy wiring
- Status indicator LED
- Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer
- Low standby current (0.8mA)
- Mounts to optional 4-inch square electrical box
The module has a built-in short circuit isolator. SCI
circuit prevents entire loop failure in the event of a
short between L+ and L- on the loop.