Part No. F16-77305
EVA-ZMU-SCI Zone Module with Short Circuit Isolator is intended for use in addressable two wire systems, which can be connected with two-wire conventional detectors. The module monitors and transmits the status (normal, open, short,or alarm) of zone with the detectors to a control panel. The module is used for Class A (Style D & E) and Class B (Style B & C) operation.
- Loop powered conventional zone module
- SCI function
- Supports Class A and Class B wiring
- SEMS screws for easy wiring
- Status indicator LED
- Analog communications
- Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer
- Low standby current (2.6mA)
- Mounts to optional 4-inch square junction box
The module has a built-in short circuit isolator. SCI
circuit prevents entire loop failure in the event of a
short between L+ and L- on the loop.