evo+5020 Remote Control Terminal
Part No: F12-95020
evo+5020FT Remote Control Terminal Fault Tolerant
Part No: F12-95025
Mxm-521 Semi-Flushing bezel
Part No: F12-80521
The remote terminals utilise the same graphical LCD user interface that can be found on the evo+ series fire panels and are based upon the same advanced, flash based, microprocessor technology.
evo+ panels and remote terminals can communicate over the same 2-core network cable.
They feature an integral network interface incorporating a special screen termination to prevent mains frequency earth-loop currents flowing between network nodes. The Ad-NeT network operates as a true peer-to-peer system with full cross panel reporting, control and cause-and-effect functionality of up to 2000 zones.
- 240 x 64 Graphical LCD Display
- Networked for System Display or Control
- View all information from across the network
- Fires originating from other buildings are displayed but cannot be reset
- Fully on-site programmable via on-board alphanumeric keypad or PC configuration tools
- Additional sector based control keys for Silence, Mute, Resound and Reset, to allow other networked panels to selectively respond to controls as programmed. E.g. on a site with multiple buildings, a user may be allowed to silence and reset fires originating in their own building
- By using flash memory and an advanced graphical display, the remote terminals can be easily configured to operate in virtually any language, with any character set, and allows for the installer’s logo and company details to be displayed on the LCD display during normal operation